Please read through and study these Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service) carefully before attempting to access or use the information and services provided through www.yottex.com website (“Site”).
As a user of the Site, you consent to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Yottex Limited may decide to update or modify this agreement at any given time. Any such update or modification shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the updated or modified Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service) on the Site.
Your further access and use of the Site (www.yottex.com) represent your consent and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service).
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
Trademarks and copyrights in the materials used on this Site are owned by Yottex Limited unless otherwise specifically indicated. You consent not to violate any intellectual property rights owned or shared by Yottex Limited.
HOW THE WEBSITE WORKS
Customers post a job on the Site with a few details of the job that needs to be done. The required details contain questions about their house: roof structure, location, the type of material it was built with, roof cover, any alterations that were previously done, and some other details. These answers will be only available to you, the contractors, who pay a small lead fee to access these details for bidding. This information is not available to the public and is only made available to a select number of registered loft conversion specialist contractors.
- The Site is free for use for customers seeking loft conversion services.
- The contractors can buy “credits” which they can use on the Site to send bids to their prospective clients. These credits have an expiry date of 6 months from the date of purchase.
- After this period the credit or the price of the credit will be non-refundable.
- Any refund inquiry has to be raised within 48 hours of purchase. After this period every payment will be final and non-refundable.
- Contractors can send their estimates/quotes to the listed jobs after paying the lead fee. A maximum number of 10 quotes can be received per posted job! After the 10-quote threshold limit is reached, the posted job will automatically be removed from the board.
- Customers can review and select a maximum of 3 contractors out of the 10 submitted offers. The customer can then start a conversation with all 3 of the selected contractors (we do not take any responsibility for such messages) and exchange phone numbers if needed. The other seven contractors will receive a notification that their offer has been rejected.
- We are not liable for any disputes arising in between parties. We do ask both parties to leave comments and reviews for future reference.
The information on the Site is for personal, non-commercial use only. You consent that the information displayed on this Site is strictly for personal use only and may not be redistributed, sold or used for any commercial purposes (which includes but not limited to the use of all Advertiser details for unsolicited commercial periodicals).
You may not copy, modify, republish, reproduce, post, upload, distribute or transmit in any way any information on this Site including software or code. You are not permitted to use this Site for any purpose that is prohibited or harmful according to these Terms and Conditions and the law.
You may not use robots, data mining, screen scraping, or any similar data gathering and extraction means or tools on this Site for establishing, advancing, maintaining or reproducing information contained on our Site to your website or your publication without our written consent and permission.
The information found on this Site does not in any way stand for professional advice, you acknowledge and consent that the information posted on www.yottex.com is meant to provide general information about job posting and other related issues.
- Yottex Limited accepts no liability and is not responsible for any job content as they appear on the Site. Users acknowledge and consent that Yottex Limited has no control over and is not responsible for the safety, quality or standard of positions advertised on the Site or the accuracy or truth of the details of the job published on the Site. Any photographs or illustrations shown on the Site are meant entirely for the guidance of prospective contractors or candidates, and they are not meant to be relied upon for any decision.
- Under no circumstance will Yottex Limited be responsible to you or anyone else for any actions taken or decisions made by you or anyone else due to reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
- Users warrant and represent that all the information they make available on the Site is precise and accurate as at the time of publishing. Also, such information does not violate any law or rights of any person, group, or organization. Users are not allowed to impersonate any entity or person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their collaboration with an entity or person or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any section of the header information in any job posting or email.
- Yottex Limited gives no assurance of continued availability of a particular job posted on the Site and will not be responsible if the employer has filled the vacancy at any time or decides not to continue with the project/job posting.
- While Yottex Limited takes reasonable efforts to ensure that jobs posted on the Site are for actual vacancies, we do not guarantee that every job posted represents an actual job vacancy.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On the Site, links to other websites maintained by third parties are made available. Such linked websites are not administered or controlled by Yottex Limited. As such, we are not responsible for the contents (including the legality, accuracy or decency) of any linked website or any link(s) accessed through a linked website. Yottex Limited provides these links for ease of access (convenience), and the inclusion of these links on our Site does not represent our approval and endorsement of such website(s). We are not liable for the copyright adherence of any of the linked website(s). We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service(s) provided through the linked website(s).
INDEMNITY AND WARRANTY
Yottex Limited provides no guarantee that the services provided through the Site will be available without any interruptions or errors. We do not guarantee that all such defects in the service will be corrected. By using this Site, you also understand that Yottex Limited cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that files made available for download via the Site or delivered through email via the Site will be free of viruses or infections, Trojan horses, worms or any other harmful code or program that contaminates or affects systems or properties.
You are entirely responsible for implementing adequate procedures and checkpoints to fulfil your specific requirements for precision and accuracy of data input and output, and for managing a means apart from the Site for the recovery of any lost data (including uncompleted applications).
While we take reasonable measures to ensure the safety, privacy, and integrity of the information provided by users, there is a possibility that this information could be unlawfully monitored by a third party while in transit over the internet or while kept in Yottex systems or database or on the Site. We disclaim any liability to you to the maximum extent permitted under the law if this occurs.
PASSWORD AND LOGINS
For a user to become registered, you must create an account which requires a login name and a password. Users acknowledge that they are solely liable for maintaining the privacy of their login details (username and password) and are responsible for any activities that occur under their login information. Should you wish to, you are allowed to change your password at any time by simply following the instructions provided. You may also change your login details by contacting us and may also request the deletion of services attached to your registration if necessary. To create a user account, we require the following information:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Public liability insurance
- Website domain
- Landline/office number
- Three (3) references with at least two (2) pictures each and their contact information
- Employers insurance (if applicable)
You consent to notify us as soon as you notice any unauthorized use of your login details or any other security violation that you observed. You agree that it is a condition of your use of the Site or our services that you will not either through any act (including but not limited to posting a resume on the Site) or omission, mislead or deceive other users.
If any section of these Terms and Conditions is considered invalid, that affected part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions while the remainder will continue to be considered valid and hence, enforceable.
Termination of these Terms and Conditions will not put an end to those provisions that are capable of continuing the ending of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be administered according to the laws of London, in the United Kingdom. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
Website Name: www.yottex.com
Company Name: Yottex Limited
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Company Mailing Address: